REGULATION ON SAFETY FOR COVID-19
- Please follow the signage for entrance and exit, making use of the hand sanitisers as often as possible.
- When indoors it is required to wear a mask.
- For enquiries at the reception, please respect the one-meter distance if you are in the vicinity of other guests. A max of two people at a time will be allowed at the desk, please wait for your turn at safe distance.
- At checkout please place your luggage below the canopy in front of the reception, keeping the one-meter distance when indoor.
- Sofas/sun beds: after lying on fabric it is mandatory to spray and sanitise your place after you leave. Spray bottles for sanitising will be placed around the area for individual use.
- The shop is temporarily closed due to Covid-19.
- Tables will be numbered according to guests’ rooms. You will be assigned a table and use it for your whole stay.
- You will be required to wear a mask until you are seated at the table, and as you are leaving it.
- Please keep the one-meter distance while you queue for the buffet.
- The buffet will not be self-service, it will be served by our staff. You can leave your dishes on the table once you finished your meal.
- All tap water is filtered and energised in Mandali and is safe to drink.
- Toilets in this area will be available only for staff members, except at checkin and checkout days.
- Outside tables will be marked with black circles to know where to sit at safe distance.
- Please wear a mask as you are approaching the entrance and when you will be in the vicinity of other guests. You can remove it only as you sit on the meditation chair or lie on the mat.
- Once you have taken off your shoes please put them in the bag that we have provided, and seal it for the duration of the activity.
- Please follow the signage as to where to position your mat.
- You will be required to take the mat with you every time the class ends. Spray bottles for sanitising will be placed in the seminar room for individual use.
- Please sanitise your hands as often as possible.
BODY CARE CENTRE
- Access to the swimming pool and jacuzzi will be organised in turns, prior booking at the reception. Please respect your time and slot.
- The access to the sauna will be allowed to one person at a time. The steam room will not be available.
- The shower, toilet and sink in the changing rooms will not be available. You can use the space only to get changed, always keeping the one-meter distance, and place your personal items in a bag that we provide.
- A Spa towel will be made available in the changing rooms each time you book a slot.
- You are required to wear a cap while in the swimming pool and in the jacuzzi.
- Once you leave the Body Care Centre please take all your items with you in the bag. It is not allowed to leave personal belongings until the next time you will be in the Spa area.
IMPORTANT: If, at any time during your stay, you show symptoms such as conjunctivitis, cough, fever, and/or diarrhoea please alert the reception staff (by phone, not in person).
PLEASE BRING A MASK WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES, WEARING IT WHEN NECESSARY.
Thank you for helping us keep Mandali a safe space for everyone!