Are you finding that your life is continuously moving faster with barely enough time to catch your breath and pause? When was the last time you said to yourself, “I am not busy. Today, I have enough time to simply “be” and don’t need to accomplish anything. “Being” is a radical state of pure awareness without needing to constantly chase happiness or endless goals. Over six days, through Meditation - Dharma - Movement and Healing Arts you will practice gently raising yourself out of personal challenges and endless striving.
Would you like to live as a radiant and open-hearted being more often?
This retreat will progressively heal your mind-body connection in powerful and energetically mysterious ways. You will elevate yourself out of outdated stories and into a new personal paradigm shift. When you elevate your consciousness, you elevate an entire universe.
You will master 6 things:The Sacred Pause
also known as inner stillness – falling in love with here and now. Simplicity.Meditation
– the art of being aware of feelings, thoughts, and sensations without reactivity.Mindful Movement
– using music and physical exercises to creatively move through space.Compassion
– learning self-soothing methods and practicing kindness towards self and others.Curiosity
– identifying when and where you lose your inner peace and how you waste energy.Relaxing
– unwinding and de-stressing without guilt or worry.
You will use these 6 entry points to soften the tight spots around the heart and stretch your capacity for relating to life with trust, gratitude, and humour. What would it feel like if your nervous system and inner world were flowing with ease and poetry?
In this journey, you will recalibrate the amassed body-brain imbalances stemming from chaotic daily routines as well as activating a healthy work-life balance that is easy to apply and remember. Wherever there is stuck energy or resistance during the process, you will become an expert in graciously navigating into and through your own blocks. You will repeatedly practice:
1) Acknowledging 2) Accepting 3) Understanding and 4) Letting Go.
We will share wisdom teachings through a series of meditation practices and Dharma talks with Q&A sessions. We will free our creativity and enjoy somatic body explorations. The road to freedom requires sensitivity and refinement. Over time, you will become proficient in balancing bliss with wisdom (taking the time to understand how life interrupts your innate joy and clarity).
We warmly welcome you to join us! No previous experience is necessary – only an engaged heart and a willingness to come as you are. Step back into the driver’s seat of your life!
The Road to Freedom is a radical choice – the result is liberation from blind habits and an elegant love affair with the unknown.
Warning: You may fall so in love with life and people after this retreat that your friends might not recognize your wild new self,
or you might finally have the courage to make that scary decision you have been procrastinating for years.WHO IS THIS FOR:
HOW WE WORK:
- Anyone who needs to shake up the status quo of their life.
- Professionals or couch potatoes looking for a mindfulness practice that is more easily integrated in the modern world.
- Curious seekers wanting to deepen their stillness practice and their understanding of how one’s inner world works.
- For single or married people wanting to learn how to channel emotional storms into creative expression.
- Visionaries, leaders, and cultural creatives wanting transformation.
- Adventurous types who want to try something new and out of the box.
- Ideal for those in life transitions or lacking in direction of what’s next.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Meditation and Dharma (Wisdom) Dialogues / Talks with Q & A.
- Guided embodiment practices - Mindful movement, somatic explorations, mindful walking & nature immersions, 2 optional yoga classes.
- Inquiry, insight, dyads, contemplative writing and other creative healing arts.
- Silent sitting - mindful breathing - cultivating inner witnessing.
- Periods of social silence and digital detox.
- Increased self-awareness and peace of mind.
- A greater ability to infuse meditation into simple daily actions.
- Return to daily life with a resourced and integrated center body.
- Access the spacious, effortless, openness of your authentic self.
- Increased skill and ability to interrupt the habitual grasping mind.
- Cultivate compassionate communication through group - relational development.
- Radically reduce tension and anxiety.
- Increase vitality & creativity.
- Sleep without interruption or body stress.
- Eradicate inaction and sluggishness.
This retreat will be held in English.
Tentative Program Overview - Subject to change - Final Details upon ArrivalSunday Feb 19: Arrivals
14.00 - 17.00 Arrivals & Transitioning (Free time, Spa, Rest)
17.00 - 18.45 Openings - (welcome & overview) Session
19.00 - 20.00 Dinner
20.30 - 21.45 Evening Session Monday Feb 20 – Thursday Feb 23:
7.30 - 8.15 Body Openings + Meditation
8.30 - 9.30 Social Silent Breakfast
9.30 - 10.30 Personal Integration / Practice
10.30 -12.45 Program Session
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
14.00 - 15.30 Personal Integration / Practice
15.30 - 17.00 Program Session
17.00 - 17.30 Tea Service
17.30 - 18.30 Healing & Movement Arts ( Optional )
19.00 - 20.00 Dinner
20.30 - 21.45 Dharma Talk + Meditation + Q&AFriday Feb 24 – Departure Day:
7.30 - 8.15 Dharma Talk + Meditation
8:30 - 9.30 Social Silent Breakfast
9.30 -10.30 Check-out
10.30 -12.00 Closing - ( farewell ceremony ) Session
12.30 - 1.30 Lunch