Lucid dreaming and dream yoga open the door to a vastly expanded understanding of our minds, our perception of reality, and human potential altogether. Lucidity is a code word for awareness, and heightened awareness benefits everything you do. Lucid dreaming leads to lucid living. Learn the extraordinary mental, physical, and spiritual benefits of all five nocturnal meditations (which include liminal dreaming, yoga nidra, and bardo yoga). How can lucid dreaming help with sleep disorders, like insomnia, and facilitate psychological and physical healing? Neuroscientists suggest that lucid dreaming could be the pedagogy of the future, and represents a unique form of “night school.” Blending modern Western science with ancient Eastern wisdom, this retreat offers an integral approach that shows you how to have lucid dreams, and what to do with them through the nine stages of dream yoga. If we consciously explore our night lives with the nocturnal meditations, we can learn how to discard bad habits, generate good ones, and discover how we co-create our reality. This allows us to create the dream we want to live.
- Learn the science and medicine of sleep, bridging the gap between science and the profound wisdom of ancient practices.
- Explore into the untapped potential of your unconscious mind, unraveling its mysteries for personal growth.
- Learn holistic sleep hygiene practices, integrating both Eastern and Western perspectives for optimal well-being.
- Discover how dreams can serve as a powerful tool for accelerated learning and personal development.
- Navigate through the barriers of your mind, identifying and overcoming limitations.
- Turn nightmares into sources of empowerment, banishing fear and embracing the transformative power of the dark.
- Explore a rich tapestry of techniques from both Western and Eastern traditions to achieve lucidity.
- Delve into the profound connection of how dreams can help you prepare for death.
- Harness the power of lucid dreaming to navigate conflicts and regulate emotions in your waking life.
- Overcome challenges on your lucid dreaming journey with practical insights and solutions.
- Explore the diverse spectrum of dreams and the world of dream interpretation.
- Understand the integral role of body work and inner yogas in enhancing your dream experiences.
- Apply the lucidity principle to consciously shape and enhance your waking life experiences.
Delve into the profound wisdom of dreams, unraveling the mysteries of the mind and reality itself.
Welcome to the magical realm where lucid living is not just a possibility but a tangible reality waiting to be explored.
A personal note from Andrew:
As a former dental surgeon, concert pianist, competitive freestyle skier, and now author, I cannot tell you how transformative lucid dreaming has been for all my physical, professional, and psycho-spiritual pursuits. I’ve literally practiced Beethoven sonatas in my lucid dreams, rehearsed lectures, incubated dreams to receive ideas for books, acted as a surrogate dreamer for others, healed myself in dreams, had hyper-lucid dreams more real than waking reality, received precognitive dreams that accurately foretold physical events (and probably prevented serious untoward experiences), received scores of teachings, and purified countless bad habits. Many of the most transformative experiences of my life happen in my dreams. What are dreams made of? They’re made of your mind. By working with your mind in such a distilled environment, you can really accelerate your growth and development. Had I not personally experienced – and continue to experience – these remarkable benefits (and I’ll share many more in the retreat, including videos of others reaping the same benefits), I’m not sure I would believe that so much is possible when you explore the nocturnal mind. Please trust me, it is! This is why I’m so passionate about the nocturnal meditations, and delight in sharing the magic with others. You’re sleeping on top of a vast untapped natural resource every night that can exceed your wildest dreams – and then help you fulfill them in waking life.
So be wise, because the world needs more wisdom, and if you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is wise, and then just behave like they would. And now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art. Neil Gaiman
This retreat will be held in English
Agenda Daily schedule sample
8:30am to 9:30am Breakfast
9:30am to 1pm Morning session
1pm to 2pm Lunch
4:00pm to 6:30pm Afternoon session
7pm to 8 pm Dinner
8pm to 9pm Evening session
Arrival day is Friday October 4th. Check-in time is between 3pm and 7:30 pm.
Dinner will be served from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm and will be followed by an opening session.
Departure day is Thursday, October 10th. Check out time is 10:00 am.
Breakfast will be served from 8:30 to 9:30am. There will be a closing session after breakfast and
the retreat will end with lunch at 12:30.